Friday, August 3, 2012

The Big Day is Finally Here UGH!!!




Me getting ready at home...

It seemed so far away and now it is here.  As I sit here and type this morning getting ready...well before I get ready...as I get ready...it starts off at 6:45.  I have a slight headache.  I did have this one a little last night....

Eric went with to have my last sushi at Red Curry in Old Town Alexandria.  It was pretty good.  I was disappointed in the Spicy Tuna.  But everything else was good.  Why can't Spicy Tuna have real Tuna and just be spicy.  Not mashed up mush??

My parents are picking me up at 10, so I have about 3 hours to get ready and pack up some things.  That kinda stress me out.  Why does it feel like I need to make sure I "bring" enough stuff like I am "packing for a trip."  I guess I just don't want to be "bored."  Especially since I know I have to be there for 5 1/2 hours and I don't really know what to expect this time around.

So It's now 8:34 and I paid some bills with the money I do NOT have.  Have to ask for some money this month from the parentals to help pay for my rent.  I have not had to do that for the last two months, and I loved!!!! that. I was finally feeling like I was getting back on my feet, and then BAM!!  Damn it!!  I have bills I can't pay for almost $900 worth, had to keep my student loan still on deferment, uh what's it now, going on 2 1/2 years now, and have two $3000 hospital bills I pay monthly installments to.  It's Like UGH!!!  I actually am worried something is wrong with my truck, so please pray that there is nothing wrong because I seriously can NOT pay to get it fixed!!! 

I did also get some lovely support from a lovely friend and her husband.  It was so thoughtful and wonderfully appreciated.  The gift will help so much because it just makes me know that you two know how much I need the boost.  Everything you guys have done, especially you Lori has been wonderful.  They words, the earrings, the shirts and the extra gift that John thought of.  Not necessary but GREATLY appreciated!!! 

So now I am working on packing some snacks for me and my mom and dad, as my dad if I am up to it will get lunch.  I have carrot sticks, apple wedges, apple sauce, yogurt, jello, pudding, and cheese its.  And water of course. 

So now Just ready for mom and Dad.  Will update there. 

Mom is bringing me the 50 Shades of Gray Books to read.  I will try my Hand at them.. She has read the first two.  So we will see.  HAHA.  I will have my phone.  I may sleep I am tired. I am bringing a pillow and my HOKIE snuggie.  I also am bringing a Teddie bear.  Go figure.

Love you all and thanks for being supportive all of you from near and far!!



12 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about you today!! @Hugs@ Love ya, Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sister Kim!! :-) It went well. Long but well. My mom sat with me most of the time, dad came in and out and relieved her for about 45 min while she went on a walk. Love you too!!

      Delete
  2. Hey, look what I found: my old blog!
    http://lorihokie.blogspot.com/


    Now I use my powers for good. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck today Jenna!!!... Sending prayers up for you. Isaiah 41:10, "fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
    Hang in there.
    -Sara Greene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, thank you so much. I love that from the bible.

      Delete
  4. Good luck today Jenna!! Hokie strong! *hugs* - Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela!!! Hokie Stong!! The best way to be!! *hugs* Love ya Jenna

      Delete
  5. Good Luck Jenna! I'm praying for you. Sending more powerful Hokie vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn, Hokies got some good vibes going...I can feel them!!!

      Jenna

      Delete
  6. You can do it, Jenna! You're strong!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO sorry to hear about your battle Jenna. Be strong and courageous! You WILL beat this! Will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete