Monday, July 30, 2012

Slightly Disappointing News...But Countered it with a Good afternoon!

Got a call from the Nurse at the fertility place and they were only able to freeze 5 of the 6 eggs they retrieved.  Not sure why...did not ask...but I that is not a big deal.  Like a friend said, "it only takes one."  And this IS only supposed to be my BACK up. I am hoping I won't NEED to use them at ALL. :-)

So today I had my LAST Indian buffet, for 4 1/2 months.  I will greatly miss them!!  I can't have any sort of buffets, or professional manicures/ pedicures (which I got my last one of those on Saturday.) Sushi, or any raw meat. until after Chemotherapy is finished.  So hopefully someone will have Sushi with me one more time before Friday.  :-)  I have had it several times in the last two weeks.  LOVE it!!  haha!!

4 comments:

  1. I would SO be taking you to Cafe Asia if I were there!! I hear, you ought to stay away from movie theaters too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You rock Lori!! If I have not said that b4!! :-) Ahh yes, many germs there!!

      Delete
  2. I would go for sushi with you Friday! That sucks that you can't have Indian buffets for 4.5 months though... I wonder why those would be harmful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tara, I would need to have the Sushi b4 Friday. :-/ But thank you for the thought!! ANy buffet is harmful due to the potential for germs from patrons. They don't want to risk any potential for getting germs because your white blood cell count lowers when you are on chemotherapy. You are at a high risk to get infections and disease. I am also not alound to be around those who are sick and have any illnesses.

      Delete